Donate via Network for Good
Since 1966, the Volunteer Healthcare Clinic has been an excellent source of quality health care for the working poor in Austin. As our name suggests, we carry out our mission almost exclusively through the collective service of over 400 dedicated volunteers and a network of generous community partners and supporters. This volunteer-based approach allows us to provide high-quality care to the neediest member of our community for a fraction of the cost of other clinics and providers – and it’s free to our clients.
While the Volunteer Healthcare Clinic is 'free' to those who need our services, the cost associated with operating the Clinic is very real. It is the collective and invaluable support of our funders, volunteers and community supporters that make the Clinic services possible.
Donate to the VHC Endowment Fund
As we approach our 50th anniversary we are also working to secure a sustainable future for the next 50 years and beyond. We created the Volunteer Healthcare Clinic Endowment Fund, managed by Austin Community Foundation, to serve as a recurring source of revenue that will eventually off-set some of our basic operating and infrastructure needs. Our goal is to raise $500,000 for the Endowment to commemorate our 50th Anniversary in 2016. The VHC Endowment will secure the Clinic as a permanent part of Austin’s health care infrastructure.
The VHC Endowment is expertly managed by the Austin Community Foundation and accepts cash donations as well as non-cash gifts including securities, real estate and trusts to name a few.
We thank you so much for your generosity. Your gift will help us provide quality medical care for the neediest of people in Travis County for many years to come.
Donate via Giving Assistant
You can support Volunteer Healthcare Clinic Inc. free just by shopping online! Use Giving Assistant to shop at 3,000+ popular retailers including JC Penney, Lowe's, and Michaels, and they’ll donate as much as 30% of your total purchase price to Volunteer Healthcare Clinic Inc.. It’s never been easier to change the world—one purchase at a time.
Watch our video from "I live here I give here"
Other Ways to Give
- Drop off an item from our wish list. The clinic is at the corner of 43rd and Medical Parkway.
- HEB Gift Cards ($25 value) Walmart Gift Cards ($25 value)
- Bottled Water (Individual & Gallon size)
- Canned sodas Snacks (chips, cookies, nutrition bars, etc.)
- Clorox Wipes Black Pens and Sharpies Office Supplies (copy paper, file folders, pens, pencils, stamps, etc.)
- Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, Kleenex, paper cups, etc.)
- Donation of Printing Services Batteries – (AA)
- Ziplock bags (gallon size) Trash Bags (33 gallon, 10 gallon wastebasket liners)
- Books or rolls of “Forever Stamps”
- Mail your contribution to Volunteer Healthcare Clinic 4215 Medical Parkway, Austin, TX 78756
- Choose the Volunteer Healthcare Clinic as the beneficiary for your event. Please contact us for information, materials and if a speaker is needed for your event. We can be reached at 512-459-6002 or at email@example.com
- AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Volunteer Healthcare Clinic every time you shop. There is no cost to you and Amazon will donate 0.5% of your total purchase price to VHC. It’s easy to set up your account to be connected to Volunteer Healthcare Clinic. Go to smile.amazon.com and log into your account, under my account, select your charity. Enter Volunteer Healthcare in the space provided and finish your selection process. That is all you need to do.
Go to Amazon Smile
- BBVA Compass For Your Cause
- You can support us by using your BBVA debt card!
- Existing Compass Bank Customers - You're half way there! Just have the Volunteer Health care Clinic's affinity code (90583) attached to your bank account. The Clinic will automatically receive a percentage of all your debit card transactions going forward. This is free of charge and does not require any changes to your existing bank accounts. It's a quick conversation and update to your account.
- Sign Up For a New Compass Bank Account - If you are looking to set up an account, please consider BBVA Compass Bank. For every new account that is set up with VHC's affinity code (90583), a $50 donation will be made to the Clinic.
- Choose Randall's for all your grocery needs! Have the Clinic's number - 1311 - attached to your Randall's card. You'll receive discounts on groceries and the Clinic will receive a donation every time you shop. It's a win win!
- Shop for VHC!
- The Clinic has also been registered at www.GoodShop.com, which is a part of the GoodSearch site. GoodSearch will donate to the Clinic every time you purchase something online at one of their partner merchants including Target, Gap, Ebay, Macy's, Best Buy, and hundreds more.
- Planned Giving – Talk to your tax advisor and Estate Lawyer about tax benefits resulting from designating Volunteer Healthcare Clinic in your will and Estate planning. Your planned gift will ensure the Clinic’s continued success for many years to come.
We appreciate everything you do for us. These are just a few ways you can support the Clinic throughout the year. It's amazing how fast it adds up with everyone's collective support. Thank You!