Pharmacy services, including new medications and prescription refills, are available for established VHC patients.
- Daytime: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday from 12:00pm-3:00pm
- Evening: Tuesday & Thursday 7:00pm-8:30pm
- Prescriptions must be dispensed by a Pharmacist so you can only pick up medication during pharmacy hours.
- VHC staff attempts to call patients when their medication is ready, however we cannot always reach everyone. If you did not receive a call, you can call us during pharmacy hours to check if your prescription is ready.
- If your prescriptions has refills noted on the bottle, you can call and request a refill.
- You will need to have the prescription bottle handy so you can provide the medication name, strength & quantity.
- If there are no refills noted on bottle, you will need to schedule an appointment.
- Refills should be requested at least one week before your medication runs out.
- Please call 512-459-6002 and Press 0 to request a refill during normal business hours: Mon - Fri 10am-4pm
- Please do NOT call during our evening clinics (Mon, Tues, Thurs from 6pm - 10pm) as staff may be too busy to answer the phone.